I bet you did. I walked out and there was ice all over my car. It took awhile to heat up so it would melt.

Another trip I went on was in late October 2008 and I was once again on the old ZX9 (RIP). I had made plans a few days prior to meet my good riding buddy in Lusk, Wyoming and ride back to Winter Park the next day. He was riding back from Minnesota and Lusk was a good halfway point. The morning came and I got my clothes on and opened the door... to about 3in of snow with a good amount still coming down. I doubled up on the balaclava's and layered myself best as I could. The roads were ok with some good patches of slush scattered strategically in my path. About 10mi out I already had ice forming on my rain gear and I my balaclava's were starting to freeze from my snot and breath. I could not go more than 10mph in areas due to road conditions and that made the pain that much worse. Stopping at every gas station along the way to unthaw and get called crazy, I left each one with a warm core filled with -on the house- coffee. The pain was close to unbearable and I started to notice myself not functioning properly. The ice and snow dangling from my helmet like giant ice sickles...But they were only snot sickles a few inches long. By the time I was halfway between Laramie and Wheatland, the snow had turned into a full on downpour, cold ass water penetrating my small unprotected areas and soaking me from the inside out. The rain never stopped til we returned the next day.
Top 5 coldest rides ever.