Thread: 24' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 24' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

Well again tons of clicks but no replies

Anyhow, a quick rundown at the latest....

Great weekend at COTA honestly, that got way more exciting than previous years in all 3 classes. Love seeing my boy David Alonso in Moto3 do his thing (he's Colombian where I'm from so definitely rooting for him) and would have been dope as hell to actually have been at COTA this year to witness that domination from him all weekend, nobody came even near all weekend long. Also bummer on that mistake from Joe Roberts coming into T15 where he overshot or else he would have won the race, he's off to a great start and even more so pumped up and motivated given that Trackhouse is talking about perhaps bringing him over for a MotoGP shot with an Aprilia next season possibly. As far as MotoGP and speaking of Aprilia, love to see a good redemption story with Maverick and finally finding his way on a motorcycle again after many years of searching for himself. He also marks history as the first rider to win with 3 different manufacturers, sure hope he can carry this form into the season and fight for the title, that dude was untouchable all weekend long! Can't leave Pedro Acosta out man, what a freaking alien this kid bro, had an absolute cracker of a race and is just taking it to the experienced riders without fear and making the Factory riders look like rookies. As much as I like Miller but that's a wrap for him in the championship I'm afraid.

As far as MotoAmerica, they fucked it up and badly by putting the Baggers as the support race honestly, that didn't go too well. They should have done the superbike class without a doubt and more so having two American teams in the paddock now on both Moto2 and MotoGP, they need to get serious to expose the American talent out there, the baggers isn't it man. Sure hope they re-think that one come next season.

About it, if you haven't watched the races yet I suggest you look for a replay or something or if you have the pass definitely watch them shits cause man they were fun all the way through, not that boring ass Marquez or Ducati runaway shit we got accustomed to seeing. That's all for now, lots of great racing this upcoming weekend, upcoming rounds are:

MotoGP - 2 weeks for the Jerez round which will see Dani Pedrosa and Pol Espargaro as wild card entries.

WSBK - Assen round this weekend, should be another cracker of a race!

MotoAmerica - Kicks off their official schedule at Road Atlanta this weekend! Should be an amazing season with Baz back in the line up and a healthy Cameron Beaubier scrapping it out with Jake Gagne, should be an amazing season!

Well that's all the useless rambling for now from this bench racer , have a great week everyone!
    Last edited by madvlad; Mon Apr 15th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold