Thread: Rollins Pass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rollins Pass

we have talked about this in various places. The "play by the(their) rules" crowd has failed to get Boulder to observe the law for over 20yrs?
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Re: Rollins Pass

Yes, I understand the situation up there.
    I also understand why people would go ahead and ride the roads.
    They feel they are getting a shitty deal, and I actually agree with that.
    But riding the area is not the solution to getting it opened up.
    There are other ways to achieve the desired results without damaging a otherwise delicate situation.
    Perhaps if people are so enamered with the way it is, they could stage a protest and invite the media. Afterall, as some have put it, it all of our land, so get all of the people on your side. Call out the people responsible and perswade the public that they are the bad guys.
    Make people responsible for thier actions.
    This is easier said than done, from my experiance most would rather chance getting caught and deal with a slap on the wrist, than put up a fight for what they feel wronged them. This is what this country has become, and shame on all of us. Rant off.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*