What a great vacation we had! Mt Evans was open, unfortunately its one of two roads we planned to ride and skipped. Husband got altitude sickness on Pikes Peak the first day then on the second day, I became allergic to everything in the air - sinuses went nuts, couldn't breath clear all week. The other road we skipped was "off-road" OMG highway, we did some easier gravel roads and that was enough for me. We did everything else we wanted to though, it was SO MUCH FUN!! We added one new area, Loveland Pass, found one coffee shop open in Keystone for lunch. I really regret skipping Evans though when I see that goat pic, that was on my want to see list! I did see Elk though, so that was cool

I was surprised at all the traffic in the mountains, even in the middle of the week. I think we got in one good run on our last day where we had no cars slowing us down on 103, I LOL'd in my helmet several times. Even with traffic though, it was beautiful and fun and we'll be back one day. Every road on the route was filled with twisty yummy goodness! Now I'm back in flat Florida, if you're ever here, I'll let you know where the hidden decent roads are. Thanks for all the tips!