Thread: 24' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 24' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    MM93 - MotoGP Champion this season

(just my personal prediction)
    He won't win another championship in MotoGP again, just like VR46, his time is just about up, he wasted too much time at HRC. He's still got talent BUT the bar has been raised a lot and more so now with Pedro Acosta coming in, that kid has an absurdly good future ahead of him, barely his 3rd race in and he is killing it!
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Re: 24' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    He won't win another championship in MotoGP again, just like VR46, his time is just about up, he wasted too much time at HRC. He's still got talent BUT the bar has been raised a lot and more so now with Pedro Acosta coming in, that kid has an absurdly good future ahead of him, barely his 3rd race in and he is killing it!
    Marc just moved into 2nd in the championship. As much as I don't want to see it, he's a threat now. He's being consistent and just bidding his time. I don't think he has the speed of Martin or Pecco. But he's fast enough to keep others behind him. I think once Acosta sorts out his riding and can keep the tires from dying so quick, he's going to be a sure podium contender. I see him winning at least a Sprint and a GP this season. If he does, Miller needs to go and Binder isn't as safe either. At least Binder is at the sharp end most of the time.

Enea is the most at risk. He's doing enough but needs to be up the chain a little more. I still think Martin is the guy to beat. He's showing the most consistency and is remaining calm when he doesn't have the best setup. If he can keep his current form, he's built a lead that will only grow.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."